Save the Dates!!! We have new events, more community based events and more ways to raise money for your school.. not just a catalog!
- August 9: Country Round up (drop off your student and stop by the PTA tent and meet the new PTA
- August 16: Back to School Night. Introduction to the PTA, in the Multipurpose Room from 5:00-5:30 pm
- August 18: Family Picnic during your student’s lunch hours
PTA Mixer-Come meet your PTA/Giveaway Raffle
- August 23: Restaurant Night @ Chiptotle from 4pm-9pm; 1136 Galleria Blvd. #160, Roseville; Bring this flyer!
- September 8: After school Movie. Movie to be determined. 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm in the MultiPurpose Room
- September- Every Tuesday Night: Original Pete’s Restaurant Night (5005 Foothills Boulevard). Just Say “Creekview Ranch” and proceeds will go right back to the school.
- October 6: Country Carnival – 5pm – 8pm; Creekview Ranch School Marketplace. This is a community event.
- October 27 – November 9: Catalog Fundraiser (Cookies and Gift Wrap)
- October Every Tuesday: Restaurant Night at Yogurt Time at Brickyard (4010 Foothills Boulevard) Just Say “Creekview Ranch”
- November 12: Creekview Ranch PTA Fundraiser – Paint Night (ages 7+). To Sign up visit: http://www.theartbistro.com/index.php/calendar/adults-teens/classes/ages-13-welcome/fall-birches-11-12-17.html
- December 15: Winter Bingo and Snack luck; 6pm – 8 pm; MultiPurpose Room
- January: Restaurant Night TBD
- February TBD: Annual Gala at Morgan Creek
- February: Restaurant Night TBD
- March: Restaurant Night
- April: Restaurant Night TBD
- April 13: Movie Night and get your T-Shirts for the Fun Run; 6pm – 8pm in the MultiPurpose Room
- April 14: Fun Run PTA Community Event; Creekview Ranch School
- May 7-11: Teacher Appreciation Week… More details to come
- June 1: End of Year K-7 BBQ; this year parents welcome too; during your student’s lunch hour.
Date: August 26th
Time: 6pm – 8pm (family event)
RSVP: RSVPs be sent home two weeks prior to event.
Want to help? We could always use volunteers! Please visit our volunteer page.
June 3rd is our end of year BBQ for grades K-7th. Parents we invite you to join your child. Bring a sack lunch and enjoy. All students are getting a bbq lunch with hot dogs, chips, fruit/vegetable and a dessert!
The Board members are:
- President – Ronda Tappan
- Vice President – Sheila Schuetz
- Treasurer – Carley Blackstock
- Secretary – Dana Youell
- Parliamentarian – Stephanie Henson
- Hospitality Chair – Vicky Kondrad and Renea Labriola
- Membership Coordinator – Renee Rose
- Volunteer Coordinator – Stephanie Henson and You!
The PTA needs your help. Why not join and make a difference. We need:
- Vice President of Fundraising
- Website Coordinator
- Events Coordinator